Fairfield International Academy offers a student-centric educational experience rooted in holistic learning, character building and service to the community. We are committed to continuous improvement of our school, our city, our country, and our world. We seek passionate, highly motivated and trained educational leaders to join our community and add to the dynamic atmosphere that helps our students thrive.
The classroom experience is guided by the school mission. Our teachers are mission-driven and passion-filled. Here’s more precisely the profile we seek:
- They represent the best of both academic excellence and character.
- Candidates who demonstrate a yearning to make a difference and build something brand new may be well suited to join our staff:
- Use of a wide variety of classroom strategies, including the integration of technology to engage students and further their critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity; A desire to work in a collaborative and professional learning community, employing a growth mindset;
- Desire and ability to develop deep relationships with students as individuals
- Demonstrated flexibility and responsiveness to personalize instruction
- The drive, organization, and flexibility to work in a start-up environment, contributing to the school community beyond the classroom
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to build effective communication with stakeholders; and
- Ethical behavior, professionalism, and respect for diversity.
If this profile describes you, please send us a cover letter expressing your interest along with your resume for current or future openings to Griffin.Morse@FairfieldAcademyJA.com
The setting, colleagues, benefits, family community, work conditions and the Montego Bay community are exceptional. We will reach out to candidates for whom we see a good fit at FIA. We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team. Sorry, there are no vacancies at this time.
Though a startup, still breaking new ground for our premises, staff, students, curricula and place in the Jamaican education system, we are excited to offer our employees: